Opening Hours
Daily: 10 A.M.–5 P.M.
Closed on Tuesdays
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino, CA 91108
Daily: 10 A.M.–5 P.M.
Closed on Tuesdays
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino, CA 91108
Image not available
Visual Materials
Built between 1894 and 1906.
Neg. 12620
Image not available
Visual Materials
Mansion at the northwest corner of Second Street and Bunker Hill Avenue built by a man named Berke in 1886. It became a rooming house known as "The Berke" soon after, run by the family. It was demolished in 1957.
Neg. 9858
Image not available
Visual Materials
Robert Larkins built this house in 1888 at 142 South Grand as his residence and to house boarders. It was demolished in 1957. Its architects are unknown but may be Bradbeer and Ferris.
Book 1, pg. 17 / Neg. 9992
Image not available
Visual Materials
The George H. Stewart House (Attributed to architect George F. Costerisan, 1887).
Book 1, pg. 53 / Neg. 14033
Image not available
Visual Materials
The Moorish/Mission-style Minnewaska, renamed "the Dome," 201 South Grand, built by James Shields and daughter Maud, in 1902. Burned in 1964, it was demolished soon after.
Book 1, pg. 33 / Neg. 10232
Image not available
Visual Materials
Duplex built about 1883; it was the home of George Ward Burton, writer and newspaper editor. One of the earliest extant structures on the Hill.
Book 3, pg. 8 / Neg. 9881