Membership at The Huntington opens up an oasis of culture and art set amidst 120 acres of breathtaking gardens. Enjoy unlimited free Huntington admission, access to world-class exhibitions, invitations to fun events and programs, family festivals, plant sale previews, valuable discounts, and much more. Delight your senses and enrich your mind with every visit—join or renew today!
Become a Member!
Join at any level or take advantage of one of our special offers: (may not be combined)
- Purchase or renew a 2-year Membership online at any level and save 10% (discount is included in listed price), receive 2 guest passes ($58 value) and 2 extra months (26 months total). Enter code: 2YEAR at checkout. Offer redeemable online only with valid coupon code.
- Seniors (65+) receive $20 off any level. Offer redeemable onsite only with proof of ID.
- Educators receive $20 off any level. Offer redeemable onsite only with proof of valid teacher ID.
Already a Member?
Gift Memberships start at $159 and current Members receive 10% off. We'll send your Gift Membership Activation Package directly to you. The Activation Package allows your gift recipient to redeem their Membership in person at their convenience, and the year of Membership does not begin until activated. If you would prefer the Activation Package be sent directly to your gift recipient, please contact email@example.com or 626-405-2124.
Benefits of the Gift Membership include:
- One year of free admission for up to two named adult card holders
- Free admission for your children (or grandchildren) 18 and under, accompanied by a card holder
- Free admission to special exhibitions and festivals
- Discounts on select lectures and classes
- Subscription to the monthly e-newsletter, bimonthly Calendar, and semi-annual Huntington Frontiers
- 10% discount on Gift Memberships
- 10% discount at the Huntington Store
- No tickets required on Free Day
We're here to help
Visit the Member Center Weds-Mon, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Call us at 626-405-2124, Mon-Fri, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Your membership helps us share, preserve, and enhance our renowned collections, and promote education in the arts, humanities, and botanical sciences. Thank you for your support.
Membership contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law. Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Offers or discounts cannot be combined. Benefits and pricing subject to change.