TO OUR MEMBERS: In response to the closure of The Huntington through April 19, and the suspension of all events through May 31, 2020 due to COVID-19, current Huntington Memberships will automatically be extended by two additional months. New Membership cards will not be printed, but you may verify your new expiration date online.
Please join or renew your Membership today to take advantage of the new CARES Act law and take a charitable deduction of up to $300, even if you do not itemize.
The new CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act is designed to help you, businesses and nonprofits facing economic hardship during the pandemic. The new law allows all taxpayers to take a charitable deduction of up to $300, even if you do not itemize. You might think that this is a small amount and won't make a difference. But what if all of our donors gave just $300? Such support would have a huge impact on those we serve. For those who do itemize their deductions, the new law allows for cash contributions to qualified charities to be deducted up to 100% of your adjusted gross income for the 2020 calendar year.
Membership at The Huntington opens up an oasis of culture and art set amidst 120 acres of breathtaking gardens. Enjoy unlimited free Huntington admission, access to world-class exhibitions, invitations to fun events and programs, family festivals, plant sale previews, valuable discounts, and much more. Delight your senses and enrich your mind with every visit—join or renew today!
Become a Member
Join at any level or take advantage of one of the following offers: (may not be combined)
- Purchase or renew a 2-year Membership online at any level and save 10% (discount is included in listed price), receive 2 guest passes ($58 value) and 2 extra months (26 months total). Enter code: 2YEAR at checkout. Offer redeemable online only with valid coupon code.
- Seniors (65+) receive $20 off any level. Offer redeemable onsite only with proof of ID.
- Educators receive $20 off any level. Offer redeemable onsite only with proof of valid teacher ID.
Already a Member?
Gift Memberships start at $159 and current Members receive 10% off. We'll send your Gift Membership Activation Package directly to you. The Activation Package allows your gift recipient to redeem their Membership in person at their convenience, and the year of Membership does not begin until activated. If you would prefer the Activation Package be sent directly to your gift recipient, please contact email@example.com or 626-405-2124.
Benefits of the Gift Membership include:
- One year of free admission for up to two named adult card holders
- Free admission for your children (or grandchildren) 18 and under, accompanied by a card holder
- Free admission to special exhibitions and festivals
- Discounts on select lectures and classes
- Subscription to the monthly e-newsletter, bimonthly Calendar, and semi-annual Huntington Frontiers
- 10% discount on Gift Memberships
- 10% discount at the Huntington Store
- No tickets required on Free Day
We're here to help
Visit the Member Center Weds-Mon, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Call us at 626-405-2124, Mon-Fri, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Your membership helps us share, preserve, and enhance our renowned collections, and promote education in the arts, humanities, and botanical sciences. Thank you for your support.
Membership contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law. Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Offers or discounts cannot be combined. Benefits and pricing subject to change.