General information: 626-405-2100 Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tea Room reservations: 626-405-2236, or book online
If you would like to speak to someone about making a donation to The Huntington, please call 626-405-2290 Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Group Tours: 626-405-2240, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Lost and Found: 626-405-2125, Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Visit the Member Center onsite during public hours: Wednesday - Monday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., or call 626-405-2124 Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you are with the news media, email below or call 626-405-2269 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. If you are a reporter on deadline and the office is closed, call 626-818-3985.
• General admission include all exhibitions, galleries, and gardens.
• Tickets may be purchased onsite at the time of your visit, or online.
• Tickets purchased onsite are valid day of purchase only.
• Tickets purchased online may be used any public day within 12 months from date of purchase. Weekday tickets used on weekends require you to pay the difference for weekend entry. Weekend tickets used for weekday entry will receive a refund for the difference.
• The Huntington is open rain or shine; sorry, no refunds.
• Same day re-entry is permitted with your admission sticker and receipt.
• Last ticketed entry time is 4 p.m. No late day entry discounts.
• Student, Senior, and Veteran tickets require verification and are only available onsite.
• The Huntington does not offer discounts for AARP, AAA, AARM, NARM, ICOM, birthdays, or for local residents.
• Free entry is granted to current or retired employees of other cultural institutions. Does not include public libraries or gardens.
• No Membership reciprocity with other museums, libraries, gardens, or other institutions.
• To reserve Free Day tickets, visit Free Day.
Visitor Services: 626-405-2124, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For information and volunteer applications, visit Volunteer.