Opening Hours
Daily: 10 A.M.–5 P.M.
Closed on Tuesdays
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino, CA 91108
Daily: 10 A.M.–5 P.M.
Closed on Tuesdays
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino, CA 91108
Image not available
Visual Materials
Originally named the Nugent when built by Arthur Nugent McBurney in August 1903, it was renamed the New Grand in 1940.
Book 1, pg. 34 / Neg. 11852
Image not available
Visual Materials
The Touraine Apartments (architect: Arthur L. Haley, 1904), demolished in late 1963.
Book 3, pg. 4 / Neg. 13372
Image not available
Visual Materials
The Moorish/Mission-style Minnewaska, renamed "the Dome," 201 South Grand, built by James Shields and daughter Maud, in 1902. Burned in 1964, it was demolished soon after.
Book 1, pg. 33 / Neg. 10232
Image not available
Visual Materials
Central Police Station, 318 West First St., built 1898, was demolished in 1956.
Book 3, pg. 3 / Neg. 5636
Image not available
Visual Materials
Note the Mission-style Fremont Hotel (architect: John C. W. Austin, 1902) at the corner of Fourth and Olive.
Book 3, pg. 19 / Neg. 6408
Image not available
Visual Materials
Looking east down Fourth Street. The Hotel Clark/Center Garage (architect: Dodd & Richards, 1919) at left. At center, the Selma Hotel, built as the Antlers (architect: Robert Brown Young, 1902); the Black Building (architect: Edelman & Barnett, 1910) is at Hill.
Neg. 12721