The Huntington Store
The Huntington is beginning a phased reopening, with the gardens opening first on July 1, (June 17 for Members). Non-Members must buy tickets online in advance. Members must reserve tickets online in advance. TICKETS/INFO >
Reservations are not required to visit the Store only, however, capacity is limited, so guests may be asked to wait in a short queue.
the Huntington Store is open for In-store Shopping and Curbside Pickup
In-store Shopping Safety Measures
- Masks or face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth by all visitors older than 2, and by all staff members.
- Visitors and staff are required to pass a symptom screening with temperature check prior to entry.
- A physical distance of 6 feet between yourself and others is required and will be enforced; parties consisting of single households of 6 people or fewer may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
- Credit or debit cards only; The Huntington is a temporarily cashless facility.
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms, tested positive or had contact with someone COVID+. Additional information on safety measures at The Huntington.
Store Curbside Pickup Procedure
- Place an order online at thehuntingtonstore.org.
- Select Pick Up on the shipping page of checkout.
- Wait for a phone call letting you know your order is ready.
- Please wear a mask and practice physical distancing when picking up.
- Drive to The Huntington. Directions for store curbside pick-up will be visible from the parking lot.
- Call 626-405-2142. Provide your name and the brand and color of your car.
- Turn off your engine and open your trunk.
- Stay in your car while a store staff member places your order in your trunk.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support of The Huntington.
the Huntington Store: 626-405-2142
the Huntington Store Website and Shipping: 626-405-3433
Thousands of whimsical and unique gifts delight shoppers in a vaulted sky-lit space with eight thematic rooms. The store features a specially curated selection of seasonal gifts and books, apparel, toys, and home decor relating to The Huntington's library, art, and botanical collections.
Available for purchase online, in store, or call 626-405-2142. Redeemable in store only.
30 days with receipt. Gift cards, seasonal, clearance, calendars, used, worn, food, furniture and trunk show merchandise are non-returnable.