The Huntington Store
Online Holiday Artisans Boutique
Shop the Huntington Store's online holiday collections and specially selected treasures created by 14 local artisans. Online only. Shop
The Huntington is beginning a phased reopening; the gardens are now open (galleries remain closed). Non-Members must buy tickets online in advance. Members must reserve tickets online in advance. TICKETS/INFO >
Reservations are not required to visit the Store only, however, capacity is limited, so guests may be asked to wait in a short queue. Please note, if you are coming to shop only (and do not have a ticket or reservation to visit the gardens), you will need to be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and provide your name, email address, and phone number for possible contact tracing purposes.
the Huntington Store is open for In-store Shopping and Curbside Pickup
In-store Shopping Safety Measures
- UPDATE: Cloth masks or face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times, by all visitors (children under 2 are exempt), and by all staff members, except when eating or drinking. Based on guidance from health authorities, masks with exhalation valves, vents, or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings at The Huntington. Masks with valves allow unfiltered exhaled air to escape and are an unsatisfactory form of source control in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Visitors and staff are required to pass a symptom screening with temperature check prior to entry.
- A physical distance of 6 feet between yourself and others is required and will be enforced; parties consisting of single households of 6 people or fewer may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
- Credit or debit cards only; The Huntington is a temporarily cashless facility.
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms, tested positive or had contact with someone COVID+. Additional information on safety measures at The Huntington.
Store Curbside Pickup Procedure
- Place an order online at thehuntingtonstore.org.
- Select Pick Up on the shipping page of checkout.
- Wait for a phone call letting you know your order is ready.
- Please wear a mask and practice physical distancing when picking up.
- Drive to The Huntington. Directions for store curbside pick-up will be visible from the parking lot.
- Call 626-405-2142. Provide your name and the brand and color of your car.
- Turn off your engine and open your trunk.
- Stay in your car while a store staff member places your order in your trunk.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support of The Huntington.
the Huntington Store: 626-405-2142
the Huntington Store Website and Shipping: 626-405-3433
Thousands of whimsical and unique gifts delight shoppers in a vaulted sky-lit space with eight thematic rooms. The store features a specially curated selection of seasonal gifts and books, apparel, toys, and home decor relating to The Huntington's library, art, and botanical collections.
Available for purchase online, in store, or call 626-405-2142. Redeemable in store only.
30 days with receipt. Gift cards, seasonal, clearance, calendars, used, worn, food, furniture and trunk show merchandise are non-returnable.