The Huntington Store
The Store is open for in-person and online shopping with shipping and curbside pick-up. General admission or reservations are not required to visit only the store.
Thousands of whimsical and unique gifts delight shoppers in a vaulted sky-lit space with eight thematic rooms. The store features a specially curated selection of seasonal gifts and books, apparel, toys, and home decor relating to The Huntington's library, art, and botanical collections.
- Place an order online at thehuntingtonstore.org.
- Select pick-up at checkout.
- Wait for a phone call letting you know your order is ready.
- Please wear a mask and practice physical distancing when picking up.
- Drive to The Huntington. Directions for store curbside pick-up will be visible from the parking lot.
- Call 626-628-8047. Provide your name and the brand and color of your car.
- Turn off your engine and open your trunk.
- Stay in your car while a store staff member places your order in your trunk.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support of The Huntington.
the Huntington Store: 626-405-2142
the Huntington Store Website and Shipping: 626-405-3433
Available for purchase online, in store, or call 626-405-2142. Redeemable in store only.
30 days with receipt. Gift cards, seasonal, clearance, calendars, used, worn, food, furniture and trunk show merchandise are non-returnable.