The Huntington Store
The Store is open for in-person and online shopping with shipping and curbside pick-up. General admission or reservations are not required to visit only the store.
Store Curbside Pick-up
- Place an order online at thehuntingtonstore.org.
- Select pick-up at checkout.
- Wait for a phone call letting you know your order is ready.
- Please wear a mask and practice physical distancing when picking up.
- Drive to The Huntington. Directions for store curbside pick-up will be visible from the parking lot.
- Call 626-628-8047. Provide your name and the brand and color of your car.
- Turn off your engine and open your trunk.
- Stay in your car while a store staff member places your order in your trunk.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support of The Huntington.
the Huntington Store: 626-405-2142
the Huntington Store Website and Shipping: 626-405-3433
Thousands of whimsical and unique gifts delight shoppers in a vaulted sky-lit space with eight thematic rooms. The store features a specially curated selection of seasonal gifts and books, apparel, toys, and home decor relating to The Huntington's library, art, and botanical collections.
Available for purchase online, in store, or call 626-405-2142. Redeemable in store only.
30 days with receipt. Gift cards, seasonal, clearance, calendars, used, worn, food, furniture and trunk show merchandise are non-returnable.