The Huntington Store
The Store is open for in-person and online shopping with shipping and in-store pickup. General admission or reservations are not required to visit only the store.
Thousands of whimsical and unique gifts delight shoppers in a vaulted sky-lit space with eight thematic rooms. The store features a specially curated selection of seasonal gifts and books, apparel, toys, and home decor relating to The Huntington's library, art, and botanical collections.
- Place an order online at thehuntingtonstore.org.
- Select "pickup" at checkout.
- Wait for a phone call letting you know your order is ready.
- Visit the Store registers to pick up your order.
- Please wear a mask and practice physical distancing when picking up.
Curbside Pickup Instructions
- Items indicated as "curbside pickup only" cannot be shipped.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with information about picking up your order.
the Huntington Store: 626-405-2142
the Huntington Store Website and Shipping: 626-405-3433
30 days with receipt. Gift cards, seasonal, clearance, calendars, used, worn, food, furniture, and trunk show merchandise are non-returnable.