The Huntington is one of Southern California's oldest book and journal publishers. In 1920, it began printing facsimile reproductions of rare items in the Library's collections. It also published bibliographies and monographs to showcase the research of scholars working in the Library. Publications continues to support The Huntington's mission to make its collections and exhibitions accessible to a diverse audience.
Books may be purchased at the Huntington Store or online at:
- Alta California: Peoples in Motion, Identities in Formation, 1769–1850
- American Heathens: Religion, Race, and Reconstruction in California
- Another World Lies Beyond: Creating Liu Fang Yuan, the Huntington's Chinese Garden
- The Art of Wealth: The Huntingtons in the Gilded Age
- Autobiography of a Los Angeles Newspaperman, 1874–1900
- Best-Loved Paintings: The Blue Boy and Pinkie
- The Cattle on a Thousand Hills: Southern California, 1850–1880
- A Celebration of Herbs: Recipes from the Huntington Herb Garden
- Charles F. Lummis: Editor of the Southwest
- The Ellesmere Manuscript of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Facing the Text: Extra-Illustration, Print Culture, and Society in Britain 1769–1840
- The Father of All: The de la Guerra Family, Power, and Patriarchy in Mexican California
- Gardens, Art, and Commerce in Chinese Woodblock Prints [link: https://www.thehuntingtonstore.org/collections/exhibition-books/products...
- The Health Seekers of Southern California 1870–1900 [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/hssc]
- The Huntington for Kids [link: https://www.thehuntingtonstore.org/collections/huntington-library-press/...
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens: Cultivating Curiosity [link: https://www.thehuntingtonstore.org/collections/huntington-library-press/...
- Jack London and the Klondike: The Genesis of an American Writer [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/jlkl]
- John James Audubon and "The Birds of America" [link: https://www.thehuntingtonstore.org/collections/exhibition-books/products...
- LACMA So Far: A Portrait of a Museum in the Making [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/lsfa]
- A Mormon Chronicle: The Diaries of John D. Lee, 1848–1876 [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/mchr]
- Not of an Age, but for All Time: Shakespeare at the Huntington [link: https://www.thehuntingtonstore.org/collections/exhibition-books/products...
- One Hundred Years in the Huntington's Japanese Garden [link: https://www.thehuntingtonstore.org/collections/exhibition-books/products...
- The Peaceable and Prosperous Regiment of Blessed Queene Elisabeth: A Facsimile from Holinshed's "Chronicles" [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/prqe]
- Post-Ghetto: Reimagining South Los Angeles [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/pgre]
- A Squatter's Republic: The Opposition to Land Monopoly in California and the Nation, 1850–1900 [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/sqre]
- Thirty Explosive Years in Los Angeles County [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/txyr]
- The Uses of History in Early Modern England [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/uhem]
- Visions of the Daughters of Albion [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/vida]
- Where Minds and Matters Meet: Technology in California and the West [link: https://www.angelcitypress.com/products/wmmm]
Out-of-print Huntington books are available from online booksellers, libraries [link: http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=pb%3AHuntington+Library&qt=results_page], and digital repositories like HathiTrust [link: https://www.hathitrust.org/], Internet Archive [link: https://archive.org], and Google Books.