Take the Route H Shuttle
Chinese New Year Festival Feb. 5-6 Admission Discount for Shuttle Riders
Reserve your shuttle tickets now for the Chinese New Year Festival and save on admission! Parking will be limited at The Huntington during the festival—take the shuttle to avoid parking. Discounted admission available to Route H passengers only. A "Route H proof of commute" voucher will be given to passengers upon arrival to The Huntington, and will be required at check-in to redeem advance tickets.
Hop a weekend ride on the Route H metro shuttle Jan. 8 through June 2022 and receive a discount on Huntington admission.
In partnership with Pasadena Transit, The Huntington is providing free weekend shuttle service to and from the Sierra Madre Villa Station. When you take the Route H shuttle to The Huntington, you'll save on Huntington admission! Adult Huntington admission for shuttle riders is $20.
This discount is only available to those who ride Pasadena Transit's Route H shuttle to The Huntington. Advance reservations are required. A "Route H proof of commute" voucher will be given to passengers upon arrival to The Huntington, and will be required at check-in to redeem advance tickets.
- Visitors can park for free at the Sierra Madre Villa Station, or take Metro buses or trains, then board a Route H shuttle to The Huntington.
- Route H shuttles depart from the ground floor of the Sierra Madre Villa Station parking structure.
- Shuttles run every 20 minutes (weekends only). The first shuttle leaves for The Huntington at 9:40 a.m. with the last departing from The Huntington at 6:02 p.m.
- The Huntington is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admissions closes at 4:15 p.m. Advance tickets default to 10 a.m. when booking, but please note that arrivals are permitted anytime between 10 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.
- For real time schedule information, please visit cityofpasadena.net/pasadena-transit