Take the Route H Shuttle
SAVE ON ADMISSION, SAVE $$ AT THE GAS PUMP
Take the Route H shuttle to The Huntington on weekends, avoid overflow street parking, and access additional discounted tickets when we're sold out.
Now through June, adult Huntington admission for shuttle riders is just $15 for adults, seniors, students and military.
- Discount only available to those who ride Pasadena Transit Route H shuttle to The Huntington. Shuttle is free.
- Advance general admission reservations required to The Huntington.
- A Route H commute voucher will be given to passengers after riding the shuttle, and is required at admissions to check in.
- Visitors can park for free at the Sierra Madre Villa Station with entrances on both Madre St. and Halstead St.
- Take the elevator or stairs to the ground floor bus depot.
- Route H shuttles are white with teal "Pasadena Transit" logos and depart from Bay 3.
- Shuttles run every 20 minutes (weekends only). The first shuttle leaves for The Huntington at 9:40 a.m. with the last departing from The Huntington at 6:02 p.m.
- The Huntington is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admissions closes at 4:15 p.m. Advance tickets default to 10 a.m. when booking, but please note that arrivals are permitted anytime between 10 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.
- For real time schedule information, please visit cityofpasadena.net/pasadena-transit