Additional tickets for Aug. 5 Free Day are made possible through the generous support of Sandy and Dan Bane.
Tickets for Aug. 5 Free Day will be available July 29 at 9 a.m.
The gardens, store, 1919 Cafe, Jade Court Cafe, Red Car coffee shop and select galleries are open. All visitors must reserve tickets online in advance. To maximize access to the public on Free Day, the first Thursday of every month, Member visitation is not permitted. Upper level early-entry is available to eligible Members from 8-10 a.m.
Admission to The Huntington During COVID-19
Before You Arrive, Please Be Aware:
All visitors are required to adhere to the following protocols at all times:
- Vaccinated visitors may go without masks indoors and outdoors. Unvaccinated visitors may go without masks outdoors, but must wear face masks over the nose and mouth at all times indoors, except when eating or drinking. (Children under age 2 are exempt.) Based on guidance from health authorities, masks with exhalation valves, vents, or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings at The Huntington.
- Visitors are required to check themselves for COVID symptoms* prior to entry.
- If you begin to feel unwell during your visit you must contact one of our staff by calling 626.405.2250 and providing your location so that we can assist you.
- Credit or debit cards only; The Huntington is a temporarily cashless facility.
Limit 5 tickets per household. All guests - including infants - need a ticket on Free Day. Your ticket is valid for your selected day only. Tickets are non-transferable. Arrival is required within 1 hour of your ticket time. Due to high demand for this event, we implement a virtual waiting room on ticket release days. Once in the waiting room, you will be assigned a random number in line and redirected to reserve tickets if your number is selected.
- Tickets for Aug. 5 Free Day will be available July 29 at 9 a.m.
Parking is Free
There are two entrances: Oxford Road and Allen Ave. Handicap parking is conveniently located near the entrance.
Bicycle racks are available near the entrance.
Food and Picnicking
Modified dining options are being finalized at this time with a limited number of outdoor tables for picnicking. Please no outside alcoholic beverages.
Enjoy wireless internet access in select areas throughout the grounds. Look for HEH Guest in your settings on your wireless device.
The Huntington is a smoke-free environment.
Pets are not permitted at The Huntington, with the exception of ADA defined service animals.
Photography and Filming
Photography and filming is permitted; restrictions apply.
Please help us preserve the environment of The Huntington by observing the following:
- Protect against mosquitos; cover up with loose clothing and wear repellent
- Bicycles, skateboards, or sports equipment are not allowed on the grounds
- No radios or musical instruments
- Do not remove plants, flowers, or fruit from the grounds
- Do not feed the wildlife