Levels and Benefits
Corporate Partners provide vital financial support while enjoying special privileges that include invitations to exclusive exhibition previews and events, annual passes for free admission, free private guided tours, and recognition on the Donor Wall in our Visitor's Center.
Corporate Partners at the Patron level and higher are able to host private events at The Huntington, and receive a special Employee Access Pass all company employees can use for free admission.
Memberships range from $2,500 to $25,000+ annually. Learn more >>
Enhance your company’s reputation, visibility, and brand awareness while offering employees rewarding volunteer experiences.
Annual support from corporations, foundations, and individuals accounts for over a third of The Huntington’s annual operating budget, and provides:
• Access for thousands of K-12 students from the most underserved Title I schools in Los Angeles County
• Teacher training programs that utilize our world-class primary source collections
• Support for The Huntington’s scholars, curators, conservators, and volunteers
• Dozens of hands-on, interactive exhibits and collections that inspire children
• Education programs for all ages including workshops, demonstrations, summer camps, and special events
Learn more about your support at work >>
EXECUTIVE PARTNERS ($50,000+)*
The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
Gardner Grout Foundation
Wells Fargo / Wells Fargo Charitable Foundation
Bank of America / Merrill Lynch
City National Bank
East West Bank
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
Southern California Edison–an Edison
*Includes Corporate Membership and/or Restricted Grants
For more information email Daniel Johnson, Corporate & Foundation Relations, or call 626-405-3412.
Download the Corporate
Federal Tax ID #95-1644589
“With outstanding arts, humanities, and botanical sciences resources, The Huntington captivates and inspires our community. For over thirty years, The Huntington has been a fantastic partner in enriching the lives of our employees.”
- Jonathan Weedman, Senior Vice President
Wells Fargo Foundation